I almost deleted my blog, for several reasons:
- Pretty much anything I might write could be found on stackoverflow.
- Posts take time, which is why I have so few, and time is valuable.
- Hosting it isn’t free - even though it is a small amount, it’s hard to justify.
- Wordpress - I should have said this one first…
I decided against it, and ended up moving the blog to GitHub Pages. My reasons were the following:
- No more Wordpress
- No more db
- Got to play around with Jekyll, a static-site generator, which incidentally is what github pages is powered by.